England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Get tested for COVID-19
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you or your child has them.
Get a test to check if you have COVID-19, find out what testing involves and understand your test result.
Get your COVID-19 vaccination, read about the vaccines and find out what happens when you have your vaccine.
NHS COVID Pass
Find out how to get your COVID Pass to attend trial events in England or to travel abroad.
Self-isolation and treating symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from COVID-19, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Long-term effects (long COVID)
Find out about the long-term effects coronavirus can sometimes have and what help is available.
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
Using the NHS and other health services
Find out about changes to using health services, such as GPs and hospitals, because of COVID-19.
Take part in research
Find out about health research studies and how you may be able to take part.
Download the NHS COVID-19 test and trace app
Crosland Moor Surgery11 Park Road WestCrosland MoorHuddersfield, HD4 5RXTel: 01484 642020
Please click on the following links for self referral information
1) Pharmacy - https://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/pharmacists/Pages/pharmacistsandchemists.aspx
2) Thriving in Kirklees (0-19 Service) - https://www.locala.org.uk/ereferrals-home/
3) Continence Service - https://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/continence-advisory-service/
4) Gateway to Care - http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/careandsupportBetter in Kirklees Social Prescribing - http://www.touchstonesupport.org.uk/services/better-in-kirklees-bik/
5) IAPT - http://www.swyt.co/kirkleesiapt
6) PEARS – Primary Eyecare and Referral Service. Contact a local optician if you have any minor eye conditions.