England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get NHS advice about COVID-19, including symptoms, testing, vaccination and staying at home.
Changes to testing
Find out about the symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you or your child has them.
Find out if you should get a test for COVID-19, who can get free NHS tests, how to get tested, and what your test result means
Get your COVID-19 vaccination, read about the vaccines and find out what happens when you have your vaccine.
NHS COVID Pass
Find out how to get your COVID Pass for travelling abroad and for certain venues and events in England.
What to do if you have or might have COVID-19
Find out what to do if you've tested positive or have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
Self-care and treatments
Advice about how to look after yourself at home if you have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, and read about treatments for COVID-19.
People at higher risk
Advice for people at higher risk from COVID-19, including people with health conditions and pregnant women.
How to avoid catching and spreading COVID-19
Advice about what you can do to reduce your risk of catching and spreading COVID-19.
Long-term effects (long COVID)
Find out about the long-term effects COVID-19 can sometimes have and what help is available.
Using the NHS and other health services
Find out about changes to using health services, such as GPs and hospitals, because of COVID-19.
Take part in research
Find out about health research studies and how you may be able to take part.
Download the NHS COVID-19 app
Crosland Moor Surgery11 Park Road WestCrosland MoorHuddersfield, HD4 5RXTel: 01484 642020
Please click on the following links for self referral information
1) Pharmacy - https://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/pharmacists/Pages/pharmacistsandchemists.aspx
2) Thriving in Kirklees (0-19 Service) - https://www.locala.org.uk/ereferrals-home/
3) Continence Service - https://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/continence-advisory-service/
4) Gateway to Care - http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/careandsupportBetter in Kirklees Social Prescribing - http://www.touchstonesupport.org.uk/services/better-in-kirklees-bik/
5) IAPT - http://www.swyt.co/kirkleesiapt
6) PEARS – Primary Eyecare and Referral Service. Contact a local optician if you have any minor eye conditions.